Thick cut boneless pork chops are a family favorite and perfect for any season. We love them in spring with fresh green salads and especially love them in fall with creamy mashed potatoes and gravy. These pork chops so easy to cook and super juicy!
Simple Juicy Thick Cut Boneless Pork Chops
I love my mom. Let’s just put that right out there for the world to read. She is a pillar of strength and she loves her kids and grandkids. Okay, we good?
I love my mom but growing up she cooked pork chops to death. I mean the pig died twice and was still begging for mercy. The only chewable version of pork chop was a tomato soup and lemon concotion that was baked, the tomato soup saved the day! https://riverviewfacialplastic.com/antabuse-online/
Her fried pork chops were boot tough, but my brother and I ate them like champs. You see, pork chops are tasty, and even tough they are good. But oh Lordy, when I finally learned to cook on my own I had no idea just how good a pork chop could be. https://riverviewfacialplastic.com/buy-ampicillin-500mg/
Today I am sharing how to sear and then bake the best darn juicy thick cut boneless pork chops you will ever try. https://riverviewfacialplastic.com/generic-cialis-online/
How to Cook Thick Cut Boneless Pork Chops
- Preheat your oven to 400° F.
- Pour a tablespoon or so of olive oil on each pork chop and spread it evenly. Salt and pepper the chops, and be generous because salt really brings out the pork flavor. (think lean bacon, YUM!)
- Sear each side of the chop in a heavy oven-proof skillet.
- I use a Cast Iron Lodge Skillet, it is made in America and lasts forever!
- Place skillet with seared chops in the oven and bake until internal temperature is 145 degrees. This takes around 15 minutes unless you bought super man sized chops, then maybe 20 minutes.
- Remove and let rest before serving. These are juicy and so darn good!
Need Side Dishes For Thick Cut Boneless Pork Chops?
- 4 Thick Cut Pork Chops
- Olive Oil
- Preheat Oven To 400 °
- Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil over each pork chop and spread oil evenly over each chop. Season each side with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oven safe skillet over high heat.
- Sear chops on both sides.
- Transfer skillet immediately to oven and cook until the chops reach an internal temperature of 145° F, about 12-15 minutes.
- Heat and oven safe skillet over high heat.
Serve these chops with a side of mashed potatoes and green beans for a comforting home-cooked meal.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 359Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 132mgSodium: 232mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 40g