Crazy December Comfort Menu – This week we are embracing the craziness of December and serving mostly healthy but still comforting food to soothe our busy family souls! With lots of quick fix meals and a couple that I can use for leftovers, our menu is perfect for the busy season. Here is our What’s For Supper Week #65 Menu plan.
This menu is tough because I eat salad at least 4 times a week. Especially for lunch with the protein leftovers! Romain is my go-to lettuce and is currently recalled.
Crazy December Comfort Menu
- Monday- Nitrate Free Italian Chicken Sausages, Crack Green Beans, Steamed Rice for the boys.Tuesday – Baked Chicken Thighs, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli Slaw ( No Romaine here folks)
- Wednesday – Curried Chicken Salad with slice cumbers and grapes.
- Thursday -Baked Fish, Spicy Southern Funeral Potatoes, Sliced Tomatoes
- Friday – Dinner Out
- Saturday – Whole Chicken in the Microwave, Greek Style Potatoes, Sliced Radish and Cucumber salad with White Balsamic Dressing ( just add a bit of honey and garlic powder! )
- Sunday – Ground Turkey Ricotta Pasta, Cucumber Salad.
Need more Menu Planning Ideas? Check out our many yummy meal planning ideas here! What’s For Supper? Menu Planning for Busy Families
Leave a Reply