Each week we share simple recipes to help busy families get food on the table with less fuss! Welcome to Hey Momma! What’s For Supper? #93
Hey Momma! What’s For Supper? #92
Happy new week friends! We are finally back from our family travels! It was so good to catch up with our extended family the past couple of weeks. All my nieces and nephews have grown like weeds!
The best part of visiting Memphis, besides family, the amazing food! I am just so excited to give a few new recipes a try from all the yummy food experiences I was so happy to indulge with over our family break!
Today we are heading over to the school to register, well my teen is, I will happily have a cup of coffee and catch up on work while he is registering! Mom of teen perk!
Free Printable Back To School Resource
Do you love back to school celebrating? If so, check out our newest post on these cute and colorful back to school gift tags! They will surely bring a smile to your children’s face! These adorable tags are available in our amazing FREE RESOURCE library. Get your password at the bottom of this post.
Check out ways to use these Printable Back to School gift tags here.
Menu Plan and Dinner Ideas for the Week!
- Monday – Pan-fried chicken breast with canary melon and cilantro salad. (recipe coming soon)
- Tuesday- slow cooked bbq beef brisket with creamy mashed potatoes and Arkansas mint tomato and cucumber salad.
- Wednesday- build your own Chef salad or sandwich.
- Thursday – Sriracha chicken legs, green salad and a hunk of cornbread slathered with butter.
- Friday – pizza and a movie night. Will make up a cute Movie night in a basket for the boys.
- Saturday -dinner out
- Sunday- roast chicken, oven-roasted corn on the cob, and these amazing green beans.
Happy Home 101 is our made for your private Facebook Group. We will be having the menu plan and recipe post each week along with free, happy daily docket planner! I have something super special planned in August! Don’t miss out! Join today!
What’s For Supper? #93
I hope you found some inspiration for creating yummy meals for your family this week!
Need more Menu Planning Ideas? Check out our many yummy meal planning ideas here! What’s For Supper? Menu Planning for Busy Families