Hi ya’ everyone!, Here is What’s For Supper #119. Find out what we are having for supper at Momma Can’s house! Grab a pencil and paper and plan your dinners this week with inspiration and a gentle nudge to have the best week possible! Supper time here at Momma Can is my best effort for getting dinner on the table with joy in my heart, even on the busiest days.
We are gearing up for summer, prepping for senior graduation over here, and hoping to visit family this summer if the world runs smoothly. 3 years ago, you just planned a vacation, now you travel and you have to jump through hoops, pray they don’t cancel your flight, and countless other things for safe travel.
How is your neck of the woods? Is anyone planning to vacation? Planting a garden? Would love to hear about your plans in the comments? Perhaps you can inspire another reader to take a much-needed break this summer or try a new hobby!
What I am Loving This Week!
Bright Lemon Anything! But really love this color combination on these adorable cloth napkins! https://shopstyle.it/l/bGDIv I love blue and we have three citrus trees in the backyard. Decorating with lemons makes me happy!
What’s For Supper #119 – the budget eating line up.
Now, let’s get down to the business of dinner ideas for the week! Lots of chicken, the guys like it and I am doing my best to stick to my eating plan. Lots of greens for this gal and lean protein!
- Sheet Pan Monday for the Win – Sheet Pan Supper with Chicken Thighs and tons of green beans. This recipe inspired me, but my guys are not on team Brussel sprouts.
- Taco Tuesday – Ground Turkey Tacos with my favorite vegan canned refried beans, because I am pretty sure I will be lazy that day! Serving with pico de gallo and sliced watermelon. We also are using an amazing plant-based product for this gal. It is SO DARN good.
- Wacky Wednesday – BBQ Turkey Pizza Casserole with Canned Biscuits! So darn easy!
- Comfort Food Thursday – Chicken and Rice Casserole with Salad Greens, dressed in fresh lemon squeeze, olive oil drizzles, and salt and pepper. Mmm.
- Friday – Dinner Out – I think it’s my husband’s turn to pretend he is picking. So we will go with Indian because I adore anything with coconut milk and hot curry.
- Simple Saturday – Leftovers or PB & J. Keep it simple, save your sanity.
- Slow Down Sunday – Slow Cooker Chicken Carnitas over rice with salad greens and a cilantro dressing.
Need more Menu Planning Ideas? Check out our many yummy meal planning ideas here! What’s For Supper? Menu Planning for Busy Families
Leave a Reply